Ghorepani Poon hill Trek is a colorful trekking intended for all age groups. The towering mountains, the high hills and the great landscape it presents, drag many trekkers to this perfect region of natural loveliness. Besides the out of this world panorama of the Himalayan mountain range counting Mount Dhaulagiri (8167m), Annapurna I (8091m), Mount Machhepuchhre (6998m), Nilgiri (7041m), Annapurna South (7219m), Annapurna II (7939m), Annapurna III (7555m) and Tukuche (6920m), Poonhill Trek provides trekkers with the occasion to blend together with the local villagers and their everyday life.
Please send us email for detail information. Thank you so much.
• Pick up and drop in Kathmandu and Pokhara.
• Accommodation in Kathmandu and Pokhara in twin sharing room with Bed and Breakfast Basis.
• TIMS (Trekking Permit)
• Annapurna conservation area entry permits.
• Guide, Assistant guide and Necessary porters.
• Three meals (Breakfast, Dinner and Lunch) everyday during your trek. With tea or coffee optional.
• Kathmandu- Pokhara – Kathmandu by flight
• Insurance for Nepali staff.
• All governmental taxes and office service charges.
• Accommodation in available local loges during trekking.
• Food in Kathmandu and Pokhara.
• Any bar bills, alcoholic items bills and mineral water.
• Emergency evacuation in case of emergency.
• Tips for your guide, assistant guide and porter.
• Any donations.
• Showers, phone bills, internet use charges.
• Any bills other than above mentioned are not included in the package.
There are not enough words to describe the unbelievable experience we had going up the Poon Hill with Deep. It was during May 2013, and it was me and my sister. It was a 5 day trek, and the whole expererience was definitaly the highlight of our trip in Nepal. He is such a warm and kind person, he kept answering our (million) questions on the country and its people, and actually made us feel extremely "at home". He chose the best of villages and lodges for us to stay overnight, he always informed