Kongde Peak stands above the Bhote Koshi River to the southwest of Namche Bazaar. The northern part of the mountain forms an impressive barrier having several steep ridges to the north. The Kwangde glacier provides direct access to the steep snow slopes leading to the summit ridge. Very few climbers make an ascent to Kongde Peak till date due to the difficulties associated with its summit ascent. We establish a high camp at the mouth of the Kwangde Glacier, which provides us direct access to the steep snow slopes leading to the summit ridge. This magnificent vantage point, with views north to Everest and across to the Nangpa La and Tibet, gives us a glimpse of the clusters of Sherpa villages beneath the mountain. This peak offers panoramic views of the Rolwaling, Cho Oyu, Everest, Nuptse, Thamserku, Ama Dablam and many other snow-capped mountains.
1. Trek Permit.
2. Kongde Peak Climbing permit
3. Sagarmathana National Park entrance permits.
4. Accommodation in Kathmandu with Breakfast.
5. Kathmandu-Lukla-Kathmandu by flight.
6. Pick up and drop.
7. Guide, Climbing Sherpa and necessary staffs with their wages.
8. Food and accommodation during your trek and climbing.
9. All taxes and service charges.
1. Your international flight tickets.
3. Nepal visa fees.
4. Food in Kathmandu.
5. Your personal nature of expenses such as email, internet, laundry, bar bills, donations, Tips for your staffs etc…
6. Medical evacuation. Rescues such as porter, horse or helicopter in case of emergency.