This trek is short and easy day trek around Pokhara in Annapurna region . Australian Camp and Dhampus Village are the major attraction of this trek. You will see closed view of Dhaulagiri, Annapurna South, Himchuli, Machhapurchhre, Annapurna IV, Annapurna III, Annapurna II, Lamjung Himal and Manaslu range etc. in a clear day..
After your Breakfast, we drive to Kande by private vehicles. It takes one hour driving from Pokhara to Kande which is the starting point of this trek. There is nice walking trail from Kande to Australian Camp. It takes one and half hours walk to reach Australian Camp from Kande. Australian Camp is the best place from where you enjoy the view of the Himalayan Mountains of Annapurna range, Machhapuchhre, Manaslu range and also beautiful green hills.
From Australian Camp, we trek down to Dhampus. Dhampus is another nice village. It takes about 1 hour walking from Australian Camp. The trail from Australian Camp to Dhampus is very nice. We walk through jungle. If it is clear day, you will see Annapurna Himalayas on the background. In the middle of the Dhampus village, we will have Lunch. Dhampus is a Nepali typical village. You can still see nice himalayas View if weather is still clear.
Now, you trek from Dhampus to Phedi. It takes another two hours walking down to Phedi. The trail is stone steps which is follow by the long generation. From Phedi, 30 minutes drive back to your Hotel in Pokhara by private vehicle.
• Pick up and drop in Kathmandu and Pokhara.
• Accommodation in Kathmandu and Pokhara in twin sharing room with Bed and Breakfast Basis.
• TIMS (Trekking Permit)
• Annapurna conservation area entry permits.
• Guide, Assistant guide and Necessary porters.
• Three meals (Breakfast, Dinner and Lunch) everyday during your trek. With tea or coffee optional.
• Kathmandu- Pokhara – Kathmandu by flight
• Insurance for Nepali staff.
• All governmental taxes and office service charges.
• Accommodation in available local loges at Australian Camp
• Food in Kathmandu and Pokhara.
• Any bar bills, alcoholic items bills and mineral water.
• Emergency evacuation in case of emergency.
• Tips for your guide, assistant guide and porter.
• Any donations.
• Showers, phone bills, internet use charges.
• Any bills other than above mentioned are not included in the package.