Mountain Journey Treks and Expedition offers ‘Everest Base Camp Trek and Fly Back by Helicopter’ trip. In this trip we trek to ABC and EBC following usual itinerary then we fly by the helicopter to take round around the mountains which give you another fantastic experience in mountain. When we fly by the helicopter we shall also have an opportunity to see Gokyo Valley which is another part of famous trekking destination in Everest region. The Helicopter lands at Lukla and we shall have chance to walk around Lukla then next day we shall have fly to Kathmandu.
1. Pick up and drop.
2. Accommodation in Kathmandu breakfast in twin sharing room.
3. TIMS( Trekking Permit)
4. Sagarmatha (Everest) National park entrance permit
5. Three meals (Breakfast, Lunch and dinner) with tea or coffee optional.
6. Accommodation in local lodges during your trek.
7. Guide, assistant guide and porter and other staffs.
8. Helicopter flight to Lukla from Everest Base Camp.
9. Kathmandu-Lukla-Kathmandu flight.
1. Your Nepal visa
2. Food in Kathmandu.
3. Your international flight tickets.
4. Your insurance
5. Your personal nature of expenses such as bar bills, telephone, email and internet, laundry, shower etc
6. Any type of donations
7. Tipping for your staffs
8. Medical evacuation in case of emergency