Mountain Journey Treks and Expedition organizes one of the easier and shorter trip who have short holiday but want to explore local culture and food Pikey Peak trek is very appropriate destination. If you're short on time or want to opt for a shorter itinerary, it's best to fly both in and out of Phaplu, the starting point for the trek. If you have more time or want to save on costs, you can drive to Phaplu by jeep or bus (if you're on a shoestring budget). It's a very scenic drive that takes around 7 hours but be warned that driving is the most 'adventurous' option: roads in Nepal are not well-maintained can be quite bumpy and services will be limited along the way. (There's not a significant difference in time traveling via public or private transport, it's more the comfort level.) There are some options doing this trek, let us know for more information.
• Pick up and drop in Kathmandu.
• Accommodation in Kathmandu in Hotel and local available lodges during the trek.
• TIMS (Trekking Permit)
• Guide, Assistant guide and Necessary porters.
• Three meals (Breakfast, Dinner and Lunch) everyday during your trek. With tea or coffee optional.
• Kathmandu- Dhap by Jeep and Phaplu – Kathmandu by flight
• Insurance for Nepali staff.
• All governmental taxes and office service charges.
• Accommodation in available local loges during trekking.
• Food in Kathmandu.
• Any bar bills, alcoholic items bills and mineral water.
• Emergency evacuation in case of emergency.
• Tips for your guide, assistant guide and porter.
• Any donations.
• Showers, phone bills, internet use charges.
• Any bills other than above mentioned are not included in the package.