Tyangboche trekking has been one of the most loved trekking trails for tourists who make their trip to Everest region, especially for those who love to explore the Buddhism and its hidden treasures of its followers. When one visits to Tyanboche monastery, one gets not only the clear picture of the Buddhist religion but vanishes into a peace.
Generally, people visit to this isolated and solitary to get released from the stressed mind, as the monks in the monastery practice a kind of meditation everyday of their life. The hospitality of the people living around the monastery enchants in such a way that they come again and again and build warmhearted memories of Nepal throughout their life. We offer such a service to our clients so that everyone can make their trip to the area most memorable part of their lives.
We begins with 35 minutes flight from Kathmandu to Lukla, then the trek takes to the beautiful river called Dudh Koshi and small but beautiful valley and then to Namche bazaar, the most visited town in the region. Subsequently, you continue your trek to the beautiful Tyangboche monastery, the place surrounded by Himalayan forests, considered the sacred and well-off in wildlife. Amidst breathtaking panoramas of Mt. Everest, Nuptse, Lhotse, Ama Dablam and other peaks aroud, then you return to Namche and finally to Lukla. The Tyangboche trek is a fascinating trip, as there lie the world’s the highest mountain, the settlement of legendary Sherpa people on its rugged terrain.
1. Pick up and Drop.
2. Kathmandu accommodation in twin sharing room with Bed.
3. Kathmandu-Lukla-Kathmandu by flight.
4. Trekking Permit.
5. Sagarmatha National Park Entrance fees.
6. Guide, porter and necessary staffs.
7. Three Meals everyday (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner) with tea or coffee.
8. Accommodation in Local lodges during the trekking.
9. Governmental taxes and all service charges.
1. Your international flight tickets.
2. Your Nepal visa fee.
3. Your personal insurance.
4. Your personal nature of expenses such as telephone, email internet, bar bills, laundry etc.
5. Any types of donations.
6. Tipping for your Nepali staffs.
7. Medical evacuation in case of emergency.