Mt. Annapurna (8091m) is the 10th highest mountain in the world and the journey to its base camp is one of the most popular treks on earth. Like any other trip in the Annapurna region, our Annapurna Base Camp Trek also begins in Pokhara, widely known as the ‘Lake City’ and passes through cascading waterfalls, beautiful villages, terraced farmlands, lush rhododendron forests, and amazing mountain vistas before reaching the base of the mighty Annapurna.
The 11-day Annapurna Base Camp Trek itinerary is designed for trekkers who would like to trek to the base camp of Annapurna but are restricted time-wise. For travelers who wish to reach the Annapurna base camp in a more relaxed manner, Annapurna Sanctuary Trek – 14 Days would be more appropriate.
Pick up and drop in Kathmandu and Pokhara.
• Accommodation in Kathmandu and Pokhara in twin sharing room with Bed and Breakfast Basis.
• TIMS (Trekking Permit)
• Annapurna conservation area entry permits.
• Guide, Assistant guide and Necessary porters.
• Three meals (Breakfast, Dinner and Lunch) everyday during your trek. With tea or coffee optional.
• Kathmandu- Pokhara – Kathmandu by flight
• Insurance for Nepali staff.
• All governmental taxes and office service charges.
• Accommodation in available local loges during trekking.
Food in Kathmandu and Pokhara.
• Any bar bills, alcoholic items bills and mineral water.
• Emergency evacuation in case of emergency.
• Tips for your guide, assistant guide and porter.
• Any donations.
• Showers, phone bills, internet use charges.
• Any bills other than above mentioned are not included in the package.